Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Wednesday, October 22, 2014

NO WORDS BUT MAYBE AN EXTRA HUG

Today for me was one of those  days where you question certain thing and you are shaken to the core.
It started when I learned that a valued member of my PLN and a friend lost her fiancee suddenly just  two weeks before their wedding. I was speechless and words can't even express how I feel let alone what she must be going through.
Then I heard about terrorist attacks in Ottawa and in Jerusalem. In the latter a 3 month old baby was killed.

I know that G-D has a plan even if we don't understand or know the reason.

What shook me was the fact that we  shouldn't take anything for granted. And secondly here  I am complaining or feeling bad that I haven't been asked to give a key note, I haven't published , or my business hasn't taken off and I have been out of work for over year.  That all seems trivial in light of these other tragedies. Thank G-D my family is well we have roof over heads and food on the table.

So maybe there are some words. Tell your friends how much they mean to you, tell the people you love, that you love them and give your kids and extra hug tonight because we should take nothing for granted.



No comments:

Post a Comment