Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Friday, September 13, 2013

Reflect and Respond

It has been a while since I blogged. One reason is that while I have had a lot on my mind and a lot to blog about I wasn't able to put into words. I sit here hours before the holiest day on the Jewish Calendar Yom Kippur, The day of Atonement.
There is a lot I could say and a lot I can reflect on over the pass year. During this past year my family and I have faced a number of challenges and I know that each challenge is a test and that G-D has given us the tools to pass each challenge and test. .
However as we learn from the laws regarding Yom Kippur and repentance we have to make the effort and take the steps needed. Therefore not only to I sit here and reflect but I respond as well.
I respond with a Thank You first and foremost to G-D for his daily blessings and for all that I have and secondly to my family and friends. I have a loving family, a loving wife who has stood by me during each challenge two beautiful girls who never cease to amaze me on how caring and dedicated they are. I have an  amazing extended family and friends who at times believed more in me than I did.
As I look towards the coming year and hope and pray for a year of health, peace, happiness, and prosperity I know I need to make and effort as well. While I find myself in uncharted waters right  now I know that I will be given the tools and ability to navigate these new waters. To that end I have begun a new venture.
I have always believed in putting the  needs of our students  firsts and we need to give the tools to our teachers and administrations who are super dedicated  and often under appreciated. To that end  I have started Star Educational Consulting

I hope and pray daily that in the coming year I will be a better person, husband, father, and friend.
May this new year be one of peace ,health, happiness and prosperity to all

Akevy

No comments:

Post a Comment