Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Monday, August 1, 2011

Building a more positive relationship between Teachers and Administrators

Here is a SlideShare from my recent RSCON3 presentation.



Besides all the things alluded to in the slides there is one other important component. That is that both teachers and administrators need to have a common goal. I believe that goal needs to be Student Learning and Growth. I would hope that for all of us in education we would want to and be willing to do almost anything to help our students learn and grow.

I also want to thank all the organizers of RSCON3. I learned so much as a participant and I honored to be asked to present together with others who I admire and are truly leaders in bringing about education reform.

No comments:

Post a Comment