Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is Your Non Negotiable List

I am reading “Leaders of Learners”. A great book and I highly recommend it. In the book the book the authors discuss that school administrators while needing to be flexible also have to have what they call a “Non Negotiable List”, things that they will not be flexible on. It got me thinking what would be on my
Here is what I would have on my list:
* Putting the needs of the Students
*Improving and ensuring Student learning and growth must be a priority
*To value and care for all students with the understanding that all students can learn but perhaps not in the same way

What would be on your Non Negotiable List?
Please add your thoughts here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TGf1dLEqbVL4o6I97qtd3Msem93jqajIN8PyV8qgsOg/edit?hl=en_US


No comments:

Post a Comment