Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moving Forward

Picture courtesy of lovethispic.com

It has been a while since I posted something on my blog. The last few months have been difficult for me and my family and I didn't have the drive and honestly desire to blog. I got into a rut and was (truthful still am) feeling a bit sorry for myself. I have looked on websites, sent out tweets, made proposal submitted resumes and I still find myself without a job.
Perhaps finally writing about it will give me the energy to move forward and start looking towards the future. I know G-D has a plan and that I didn't devote my life to education (maninly Jewish Education) to stop now.
I have created a short check list to help me and maybe others move forward during this difficult time. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas as well.

Short Term

  • Do something productive/ constructive daily
  • Share thoughts and ideas, at least 3 times week via blog, twitter, Facebook etc.
  • Keep up on the latest ideas in Education by reading blogs, books and tweets each day
  • Continue looking for a  job and promoting my own consulting business and website at www.star-educational-consulting.com
A bit harder 
Stay positive and focus on the future not the past

Long term goal 
Come with an idea and start writing a book of my own

There is no silver bullet and I know this is all easier said than done, but I am hoping as we enter 2014 I too can now look forward to a brighter and better future. 

I would like to thank my family and friends, which includes my PLN for their  constant support and help 

Here's to a brighter and better future 
Akevy 



No comments:

Post a Comment