Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What Qualities Do Leaders Need

picture: www.shutterstock.com


This post was originally posted in 2010

During a recent #isedchat the topic focused on leadership qualities. This topic has been blogged about and discussed by many, myself included.
At times I know that for one reason or another I can get caught up in things and loose my focus about what true leadership means and what qualities are needed.
So here is my short refresher list.

Leadership Qualities:

Honesty/ Integrity
Listening to others
Caring
Humility
Admitting when you did something wrong/ Learning from your mistakes
Offers constructive feedback
Respectful of others
Willing to Learn and grow
Change Agent
Growth Mindset
Trust
Innovative


Please add to my list

No comments:

Post a Comment