Sharing ideas on Education, Leadership and Life



Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kicking Things Off

Picture:  commons.wikimedia.org

This week was the kickoff of a new NFL season and for me it was a kickoff for me as well.

A little over a year ago I started  Star Educational Consulting. However, to be honest the journey has been difficult. Truth be told I didn't give it the time needed  for starting a new business.  There is still a long road  ahead, but I am giving it my all and with G-D's help I hope things will take off this year. To that end besides the website, we have a Facebook page  http://bit.ly/staredufb.

AND today for the very first time an Educational Newsletter  http://bit.ly/staredunewsletter.  I hope to have a monthly newsletter.

I also changed my twitter name from akevy613 to @AkevyStarEdu 

We are kicking off and moving in the right direction.


As with any type of kickoff and "new season" there is that adjustment and tweaking period. We are also defining ourselves. As we go through this process I believe that Star Educational Consulting will come to know for its focus on "Life Skills", with having a Growth Mindset as the root of those skills. And to make  education "REAL" 

R- Reaching
     and
E- Engaging

A-All

L-Learners


We have a long journey still to go to make this dream a reality, but  we are on the right track and look for some of these ideas to be incorporated over the next few weeks and months.





No comments:

Post a Comment